Middle or Higher Education - technical profile
3 years job related experience in the automotive industry
Proven experience in leading a production team- not less than 100 people
In- depth knowledge of automotive specific process·
· Possess the ability to lead and motivate a team of people to succeed by utilizing appropriate interpersonal styles including leading by example, setting objectives and defining responsibilities to give a clear sense of direction
· Ability to build effective relationships with work colleagues
· Ability to sustain and develop team working and team- based problem solving
· Able to achieve results by setting high standards and committing to clear objectives
· Adaptable to change and varying situations
· Ability to show resilience and a flexible approach
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem- solving skills and able to establish logical practical solutions
· Strong people and performance management skills
· Computer literate with good numeric skills
· Full understanding of customer expectations and deliverables with an awareness of the impact of failure/ cost of poor quality
· Assist the Production Manager responsible for the operation of an assigned area in terms of production, quality, cost, delivery, technical, safety, and human resources, whilst respecting the defined goals.
· Responsible for the day to day management of people within production, to ensure company' s targets and objectives are met to meet customer requirements, ensuring that staff comply with health, safety and standard operating procedures.
· Strive to continually improve using Lean tools to reduce costs, improve production and quality.
· Act with minimum supervision.
· Supervise and control resource effectively to support customer delivery requirements and Lean Manufacturing principles
· Monitor and maintain company Absence Control Procedures to ensure maximum attendance levels
· Responsible for training of operators for products and processes within the local team
· Conduct incident, accident and non- conformity investigations and associated reporting and action closure
· Monitor the completion of tasks and ensure good performance and record on appropriate systems
· Consistently promote high standards through personal example
If you are interested of this position please send us your CV at hr@ mmmautoparts. ro